Milsat Technologies is a GIS company with a focus on developing spatial solutions for Africa through data and software development. We are a result-oriented group that looks to maintain productivity by hiring the best hands. Milsat Technologies is a forerunner in the creation of geo-spatial solutions for the African ecosystem, with partnership across several nations in Africa.
Our staffs have the flexibility of working remotely, subject to a quarterly evaluation of task output.
1. Front End Developer Job Description
We are looking for programmers with good knowledge of VUE and a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
• Understanding of VUE and key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
2. Mobile Developer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled mobile developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod, iOS, and Windows devices. The mobile developer’s responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications, and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
To be successful as a mobile developer you must combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain mobile applications.
• Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
• Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
• Create UI tests to source analytics.
Mobile Developer Requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
• A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.